The coronavirus pandemic has shifted the way Americans conduct business. Companies are adjusting to home offices, leaner staff and travel bans.
Videos are a useful business tool allowing you to create compelling and impactful stories to engage your teams, employees and customers more effectively. They can be used both for internal and external communications. Videos build brand awareness, generate leads and educate customers.
We can create videos that will get your message across to any audience without you leaving your home office.
The examples below are just a few of the ways we can support your business and set you up for long-term success:
• Cell Phone Videos – We can increase the professionalism of your cell phone videos. We can add graphics and logos to enhance your messaging.
• Motion Graphic Videos – Tell your story on what differentiates you and how you can help your customer by using photos, stock footage and custom-made video graphics.
• Explainer videos – Explain employee benefits, at-home requirements, or how your service benefits your customer. Watch how we helped Episcopal Health Foundation explain their grant guidelines in a video without shooting a single scene.
• Real estate videos – Take your homes to the buyers. Send us your photos and we can create a video tour of your properties and get your houses seen while buyers are social distancing.
• Demo videos of software – Support your employees in the new virtual world with tools they may not be familiar with or provide your sales staff with powerful branded tools that tell a story. Give step-by-step instructions like we demonstrate in this client’s video.
VideoEnvy @2021 | Telling Your Stories In Video, A Houston Video Production Company.